PO Box 1620
602 369 5765
Collection and Use of Anonymous Information
Anonymous information is not personally identifiable information. Anonymous information is information that is collected automatically that relates to, but is not limited to, how certain features of our website are used, what general region our visitors are contacting us from and how many people visit our website at any given time. We use this information, and may share with, license to or sell this information to third parties, for the purpose of allowing targeted marketing through our website.
Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information
In the course of selling merchandise, we may collect and maintain certain non-public personal information that will help us to efficiently perform various transactions. We may be required to share your personal information with certain entertainment organizations and venues (an “Event Host”) or the Event Host’s third party service providers as part of our contractual relationship with them. Also, your personal information may be entered into software systems maintained by our third party application service providers (e.g. our customer service system) for the purpose of allowing us to conduct our services. To the extent that your personal information is used in a foregoing manner, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that our service providers do not use your personal information for any purpose other than delivery of our services. We do not collect personal information (such as names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or credit card numbers) about you, except when you specifically provide the information on a voluntary basis. Your personal information may be collected as you:
* Become a user of our payments section;
* Inquire more information about your items;
* Sign-up or subscribe for products or services that we may periodically make available;
We use your personally identifiable information for several purposes:
* If you have posted a request to purchase Right(s) (an “ask”), the Company utilizes your personal information to notify you of responses to your ask.
* If you are purchasing Right(s), the Company utilizes your personal information to complete the purchase transaction and to communicate with you about your ticket order, to provide you with instructions on how to use and/or access your electronic ticket to gain admission to an event or venue or other inquiry.
* Whenever you purchase Right(s) we may be required to share your personal information with a third-party credit card processor to facilitate completion of your transaction. The credit card processor may share the same information with your credit card issuer in connection with gathering data related to use of their cards, rewards programs or other purposes. You are urged to read and become familiar with the privacy policies governing the use of your credit cards.
* We may contact you regarding the status of your account, your registration information, support issues regarding our service, and changes to our service or the terms under which it is offered.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Stripe.com stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
* We may contact you regarding the availability of Right(s) similar to those you have purchased in the past.
* We may contact you regarding offerings of future events, products or services that may be of interest to you. If you are not interested in receiving marketing communications or advertisements from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by altering your email preferences in your user profile or by emailing us from the email address used to identify your account with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Additionally, we may share your personally identifiable information in the following circumstances:
* We may disclose your personally identifiable information when required by law. Specifically, we may disclose this information to unrelated parties in special cases when we have reason to believe that our disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against a person or persons who may be causing injury to, or interference with, the rights or property of the Company (including our website), computer users accessing our website, or any third party. In addition, we may disclose information about individuals who access our website to law enforcement agencies, judicial or government authorities or to other individuals or entities in response to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes.
Links To / From Other Sites
Other Internet websites may contain links to our website. We are not aware of and are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or content of such other websites. We encourage visitors to read and become familiar with the privacy policies maintained by such other websites.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
The Company uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, such as firewalls, system security measures and Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”). Please be advised that “perfect security” does not exist in commercial Internet applications and that such security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of information on our websites. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise and you should not expect that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. The registration pages, where you enter your personal and credit card information, are secure. This means that any information you send us is protected by encryption. Additionally, anytime we ask for your credit card number, we transmit that number using SSL encryption. It is easy to tell when you are protected by encryption – your browser displays a lock or a key which is no longer broken or it changes color when you are on a secure page. The actual icon and its location may vary depending on your browser. For example, Internet Explorer has a “Security ” padlock icon at the bottom right of the page, which appears closed when you have entered a secure page. If you have any questions related to this policy, please email us at email@example.com
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.